โปรโมชั่นพิเศษสุดยังลดราคาได้อีก โทร. 085-6383516
ไมโครโฟนไร้สาย LINE6 XD-V75 Professional Digital Wireless
It’s no secret that Line 6 is on top of their game when it comes to digital wireless systems, and that holds true with the XD-V75 Digital Wireless Handheld Microphone. The XD-V75’s 4th generation technology promotes reliable, dropout-free performances. With 14 channels of 24-bit, 10Hz–20kHz, compander-free performance, the XD-V75 provides unmatched full range audio clarity up to a range of 300-feet. The sophisticated XD-V75 design is easy to configure and use within minutes. Simply choose a channel on the transmitter and receiver and they lock together automatically – job done. For more complex installations, channel scanning is provided for advanced RF management. Battery life can be monitored on easy-to-read meters on both the transmitter and receiver. With the XD-V75’s microphone modeling technology, you will have the flexibility of mimicking the sound from 10 of the worlds most popular microphones, like the Shure SM58, Shure Beta 58A, Sennheiser e835, Audio-Technica AE4100 and more. You can be confident in knowing that you have just the right microphone to match your sound.
Superior vocal reproduction.
The signal from XD-V75 is so clear and strong that it sounds and performs like a wired microphone. Unlike traditional analog wireless systems, the XD-V75 does not use signal companding, so the full 115dB dynamic range is available at all times – just like a wired mic.
2.4GHz band operation, license free.
Ensuring peace of mind and the most reliable performance, the XD-V75 operates in the 2.4GHz band, free from interference due to TV broadcast, white space devices, and cell phone towers.
Confused by wireless license fees? No need to worry, XD-V75 systems are fully FCC compliant and operate license free worldwide. Using a Line 6 digital wireless product means no more complications.
- Professional digital wireless system for performing vocalists
- License free operation worldwide
- Exclusive microphone modeling technology gives vocalists a choice of 10 superb microphone models based on the world’s most popular mics
- Accurate and precise vocal reproduction with full-range 10Hz – 20kHz (-2.5dB) AF frequency response, wide 115dB dynamic range (A weighted), superior transient response, and 24-bit digital conversion
- Premium dynamic microphone capsule designed for spectacular vocal reproduction, and interchangeable with capsules from other industry-standard mics
- Proven 4th-generation digital wireless technology surpasses analog wireless systems in wireless reliability and sound quality
- 2.4GHz Operation, free from interference due to TV broadcast, white space devices, and cell phone towers.
- 14 Always-available channels
- 300-Foot (100-meter) extended range
- One-touch setup
- Large LCD display on receiver for channel setting, model selection, battery status, and more
- Signal encryption for maximum signal privacy and integrity
- Dynamic Filter to combat unwanted environment noise
- Gain control to optimize receiver output
- Channel Scanning for best RF management in multi-system applications
- 2 Powered BNC antenna inputs – for daisy chaining multiple systems
- Premium dynamic microphone capsule – with cardioid polar pattern
- Interchangeable microphone capsules – compatible with other industry standard mic capsules
- Transmitter LCD Display – for selecting channels, battery status, microphone model, and more
- Transmitter Naming – for identifying transmitters in a multi-system application
- Road-ready metal transmitter and receiver chassis
- FCC compliant; Immune to the FCC Consumer Alert regarding wireless microphones
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!