- High-output, high-quality sound
- Excellent pattern control for medium throw use
- Low-distortion SMX2151 woofer with fully symmetric drive
- 1.25-inch DH3/2010A titanium HF compression driver
- Rotatable Constant-directivity 60º x 40º horn
- Advanced 4th-order crossover with HF protection
- 100 dB sensitivity, 133 dB maximum SPL
- Power handling: 500 W continuous, 2000 W peak
- Lightweight trapezoidal plywood/MDF enclosure
- Pole mount for use with subwoofer or stand
- Six 3/8-inch threaded suspension points
- Black EVCoat™ finish
Color Black Input Connections Parallel Neutrik® NL4 Speaker Type Full-range Frequency Response (-3 dB) 65 - 20000 Hz Frequency Response (-10 dB) 45 - 20000 Hz Internal Crossover Yes Recommended High-Pass Frequency 40 Hz Sensitivity 1 W/1 m 100 dB Max. SPL/1m (calc) 133 dB Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H 90 ° Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V 50 ° Rotatable Horn Yes System Power Handling (Continuous/Program/Peak) 500//2000 Watts LF Transducer 15-inch SMX2151 HF Transducer 1.25-inch DH3/2010A Crossover Frequency 1750 Hz Nominal Impedance (Passive) 8 Ω Minimum Impedance 6.2 Ω Enclosure Material Plywood and MDF with EVCOAT Flying Yes Suspension (6) 3/8-inch threaded inserts Height 475 mm (18.7") Width 439 mm (17.28") Depth 655 mm (25.79") Weight Net 23.5 kg (51.81 lbs)
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!