The KX100 is a powerful, full-featured preamp and system processor, designed specifically for karaoke installations. With a variety of audio connectivity options, video I/O for video switching, and dbx® and Lexicon® effects processing used by countless music professionals and singers around the world, the KX100 provides you with all the connectivity and processing required for an amazing karaoke experience.
- Storage for up to 60 Presets (30 Factory Presets and 30 User Presets)
- Legendary Lexicon® delay and reverb effects
- dbx® processing (feedback elimination, EQ, AGC, limiting, crossover, and microphone exciter)
- Pitch processing for altering music material to fit within a vocalist’s range
- Dance mode for instant/automatic subwoofer enhancement
- 3 Microphone preamplifiers
- 3 Composite video inputs for simultaneous audio/video switching
- Built in mixer for blending the levels of the microphones, music, and effects
- Record output for recording the audio performance to an external recorder
- USB port for use with the KX100 software GUI and firmware updates
- IR sensor with included remote control
ความคิดเห็น: หมายเหตุ: HTML นี้ไม่สามารถแปล!
ให้คะแนน: แย่ ดี