- Selectable auto (classic dbx®) or manual (variable Attack and Release) compression
- Contour switch removes unwanted low frequency information from detector circuit
- Selectable Overeasy® or Hard Knee compression modes
- PeakStopPlus™ limiting for setting maximum allowable level with minimal distortion
- SC Ext and SC Mon for setting up and monitoring external devices for gating function
- True differentially balanced gold-plated XLR and 1/4" inputs and outputs
- True RMS level detection
- Precision metering of input level, output level, and gain reduction
- True stereo or dual mono operation
- Switchable +4dBu or -10dBV operation per channel
|Input Connectors||XLR and 1/4" TRS (Pin 2 and tip hot)|
|Input Type||Electronically balanced/unbalanced, RF filtered|
|Input Impedance||Balanced > 50 kOhm, unbalanced >25 kOhm|
|Max Input||> +24 dBu balanced or unbalanced|
|CMRR||Typically >50 dB at 1 kHz|
|Output Connectors||XLR and 1/4" TRS (Pin 2 and tip hot)|
|Output Type||Servo-balanced/unbalanced, RF filtered|
|Output Impedance||Balanced 120 Ohm, unbalanced 60 Ohm|
|Max Output||> +21 dBm balanced, > +20 dBm unbalanced|
|Sidechain Input Connector||1/4" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)|
|Sidechain Input Type||Unbalanced, RF filtered|
|Sidechain Impedance||>10 kOhm|
|Sidechain Max Input Level||>+24 dBu|
|Sidechain Output Connector||1/4" Balanced TRS (tip hot)|
|Sidechain Output Type||Impedance balanced, RF filtered|
|Sidechain Output Impedance||Balanced 2 kOhm, unbalanced 1 kOhm|
|Sidechain Max Output Level||>+21 dBu balanced or unbalanced|
|Bandwidth||20 Hz to 20 kHz, +0/0.5 dB|
|Frequency Response||0.35 Hz to 90 kHz, +0/-3 dB|
|Noise||< -95 dBu, unweighted, 22 kHz measurement bandwidth|
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!